How can we help you?
We strive to give our customers all the support they need. On the menu to the left you will find manuals, product sheets, technical information on the microsensors along with a software area containing the most recent software and firmware updates.
Ask our experts
For inquires please contact email@example.com
Unisense has more than 20 years of experience developing, producing and applying microsensors. Throughout the years we have gained insight in a wide range of applications and microsensor setups, and we are happy to assist you on troubleshooting, finding relevant references and most of all, provide you with professional guidance for the most optimal microsensor setup.
In order to put together the most optimal setup for your application it is important for us to know what type of experiment you are planning. Therefore, when inquiring for a price quotation or product information we will appreciate if you will send us a few lines describing:
- What sort of measurements are you planning (e.g. micro-profiles, bulk measurements, closed respirometry measurements)?
- What sort of matrix are you measuring in (e.g. tissue, sediment, soil, gas, liquid)?
- Will you be measuring in situ or in the lab?
- Which concentration range are you expecting to encounter?
- What are your spatial resolution requirements?
- Do you have special requirements for the sensor (e.g. fast response, high signal, low stirring sensitivity)?
- Do you already have amplifiers or data acquisition available, and what type is it?
- Do you have any previous experience with our products or microsensors in general?
- Are you interested in product information, a price quotation or an order confirmation?
Please send your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +45 8944 9500 during normal work hours from 8 am to 4 pm (CET).
We sell directly world-wide except in countries with authorized distributors. Please inquire for prices and quotes by contacting email@example.com