MiniProfiler MP4 System
Complete system for shallow water microprofiling studies.
The MiniProfiler MP4 is a portable 4-channel system for shallow water field measurements of microprofiles of for example O2, pH, H2S, N2O, H2, redox and resistivity. The MiniProfiler can be submerged to a depth of 300 m and runs completely autonomously.
- Completely automated profiling measurements of up to four different analytes
- Shallow water deployment down to 300 m depth.
- Unisense In Situ Amplifier and Connector System for easy handling
- Powerful Unisense Field DataLogger
- System programming via easy and intuitive PC software interface
- Robust and accurate motor system for 1D or 2D profiling
- Workshop and training at Unisense
Your profiling system
The MiniProfiler MP4 can be adapted to a deep sea profiler rated to 6000m depth to be handled by an ROV. If you need an autonomous deep version, please visit our DeepSea Profiler.
Furthermore, the number of channels can be increased to 8, battery time can extended, and the motor system can be upgraded from the standard 1D profiling to a 2D profiling system. The Field DataLogger platform allows for communication and synchronization of data from multiple external devices including optodes, CTD's, ligth sensor and more. Combined with the wide selection of sensors and electrodes from Unisense you can build a system for your specific research needs or adapt the system as your research evolves.
National Institute of Water and Atmospheric Research, New Zealand
UFZ Center Environ. Res. Leipzig-Halle, Dept. Inland Water Research, Germany
Freshwater Biological Laboratory, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
NASA Ames Research Center, USA
School of Geography and Geology, McMaster University, Canada
National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST), Japan
MiniProfilier MP4 System||
Please inquire for options and specifications