FMM firmware change log
FMM firmware v2.4.600 (March 19, 2020)
- New feature: Addeddual tool-support for FOM (2 or 4 channel) and Aanderaa optodes
- New feature: Added AanderaaPressure Sensor 4117 support to tools incl. datalogging and data import intoSensorTrace Suite
- Fixed: Full Chambersupport (4 or 8 channels)
- Fixed: Issuewhere sequence was stopped/interrupted during manual control
- Fixed: Disconnectingpower plug from external battery did not result in a shutdown.
- Fixed: EC kernelmodul gpio-event updated for speed and better timing (sub microsecond update)
- Fixed: Group ID for profiles andoptodes fixed
- Fixed: The manual controls panelneeds to be checked. Using the manual motor tools make the FDL crash.
FMM firmware v2.4.200 (March 23, 2018)
- New feature: Support for Aanderaa Optode in EC template deployment
- New feature: Aanderaa optode salinity can be set using Programming tool (persistent)
- Fixed: Aanderaa Optode data time stamps were not correct
- Fixed: Issue where sequence thread uses multiplum of Messure.Sample in “loop while” condition
- Fixed: Disconnecting power plug from external battery did not result in a shutdown.
FMM firmware v2.4.100 (December 18, 2018)
- New feature: Support for Aanderaa optode 4330.
- New feature: Motors added to EC configured systems to enable profiling.
- Fixed: Motor position was not always updated.
- Fixed: Required configuration packages from vector added to vector.dat.
- Fixed: Trigger delay for active sequence during start-up.
FMM firmware v2.4.0 (July 7, 2018)
- New feature: Eddy Covariance system support.
- New feature: Support for Nortek vector.
FMM firmware v2.3.100 (March 31, 2017)
- New feature: Chamber Lander support.
- New feature: Tools added for Water sampler and Stirrer.
- New feature: Support for Aanderaa Optode 4835.
- Fixed: FMM firmware got hung during shutdown.
- Fixed: When a sequence is run from the Programming Tool the sequence progress was not correctly updated.
FMM firmware v2.2.900 (November 11, 2016)
- Fixed: Bug in power supply driver: Fuel gauge configured so that it does not necessarily reset to “fully charge” before charging ends.
FMM firmware v2.2.500 (October 5, 2016)
- Minor bug fixes.
FMM firmware v2.2.400 (September 27, 2016)
- Fixed: No internet access on client PC when connected to FMM in direct mode. Fixed by not handing out a “default gateway” over DHCP.
- Fixed: Failure to enter “Direct” mode after having been in “LAN” mode.
FMM firmware v2.2.0 (July 15, 2016)
- New feature: Support for Aanderaa conductivity optode 4319 on MP4/8 systems.
- New feature: Support for burn wire release system.
- Improved: Field MicroOptode Meter calibrations are restored after system reboot.
- Minor bug fixes.
FMM firmware v2.1.0 (February 5, 2016)
- Important: Optimized accuracy of the motor controllers.
- New feature: Basic data logging template added with support for Field MicroOptode Meter on Serial 1.
- New feature: Support for Field MicroOptode Meter on Serial 1 in the Profiling template.
- New feature: At sequence start, sequence associated data (template source, ProgrammingTool project data e.g.) is saved with the data set.
- New feature: Sequences parameters used in a sequence generated from a template can be viewed and edited.
- New feature: Deployments can be renamed.
- New feature: The sequence template parameters can be viewed for a deployment.
- New feature: Follow the sequence execution visually in SensorTrace ProgrammingTool.
- Fixed: Empty Field MicroOptode Meter data file definition.