Coming Soon – Field MicroProfiling System
Combine field and lab research at an affordable price – the new Field MicroProfiling System is one solution for field and laboratory use!
Your benefits at a glance:
- 8 channel amplifier with plug'N'play connector
- 5 m sensor cables
- Build-in datalogger
- Outdoor and waterproof motor
- Sensor mount for simultaneously profiling with up to 4 sensors
Visit www.unisense.com/lab_systems/field_microprofiling_system/ to learn more about the system or contact email@example.com to get a quote.
New MicroRespiration2 System
- Now with Optode technology, temperature compensation and SensorTrace Rate software
The upgrade of Unisense MicroRespiration2 System in now complete.
Visit www.unisense.com/MicroRespiration_System to learn about the new features and benefits:
- MicroOptode O2 sensor with automatic temperature compensation
- New SensorTrace Rate software enables multiple analyte analysis
- New rack and stirrer controller
STOX Sensor – measure ultra low oxygen levels
The STOX sensor is a specialized oxygen sensor enabling you to measure oxygen level way beyond the normal detection limit of other oxygen sensors available.
With a detection limit below 10nM you are able to study and elucidate the availability of oxygen at near anoxic conditions.
The STOX sensor is available for both lab and in situ studies. Visit http://www.unisense.com/STOX to learn more.