4-channel microsensor amplifier for all Unisense sensors
The Unisense Microsensor Multimeter is a four-channel laboratory amplifier that enables you to measure multiple parameters at once. Two channels for amperometric sensors (O2, NO, H2, H2S, N2O, NOx-), one for potentiometric sensors (pH and Redox) and one channel for a temperature sensor give you complete flexibility for your experiments. The Microsensor Multimeter is easy to operate with automatic sensor recognition for most Unisense microsensors, OLED display, and direct communication to PC via USB connection.
Further advantages are:
- Ease of use and simple data acquisition
- Automatic sensor detection
- Operated via OLED display and keypad
- USB connectivity to Windows PC
- Battery, external voltage, or mains power operation
- Free SensorTrace Logger software included
The configuration of the four channels of the Microsensor Multimeter can be customized upon request against a fee to meet your experimental needs.
|Microsensor Multimeter||2x pA, 1x mV and 1x Temp channel|
|Customized Microsensor Multimeter||Customized channel configuration against a fee|